360 virtual tours are a convenient way to offer potential buyers and tenants a tour of the home from the comfort of their computer, smartphone, tablet or VF headset. They provide more qualified leads that save you time and may generate a higher sale price.
Avoid boring virtual tours of cold and empty rooms by utilising our 360 Virtual Staging service to give people a better understanding of how they can utilise different spaces as they navigate through a virtual tour of the property. For example, we can add a luxury bed with side tables, flowers, reading lamps and some modern artwork on the walls to bring an empty bedroom image to life.
For commercial spaces, we can add sophisticated office furniture to an empty space to show a potential tenant or buyers the potential layout of desks and other workstations. You can also win more listings, as future sellers may want to utilise your services after seeing the effectiveness of your existing property marketing campaigns that utilise 360 virtual tours.
PropertyRender.com’s 360 Virtual Staging service includes the 19-Step image enhancement process to your 360-degree image files to ensure an amazing experience when viewed on any device.
• Our editors have 10+ years of professional photo-editing experience
• We go that ‘extra mile’ for our customers with our 19-Step process to ensure you get the best value for money possible.
• Our super-fast turn-around time for 360 virtual staging is between 24-48 hours.
• We are also up to 20% cheaper than other major photo-editors.
• Our platform integrates with all major platforms, making managing your campaigns simple for you and your team.
Our 19-Step real estate photo-editing process:
1. HDR Bracketing (if applicable)
2. Window Replacement (if applicable)
3. Replacement of Outdoor Sky
4. Lens Distortion Correction
5. Vertical Straightening
6. Horizontal Straightening
7. Image Sharpening
8. Removal of Dust Spots
9. Simple Digital Clean/Basic Declutter
10. White Balance Adjustment
11. Removal of Flash & Photographer Reflections
12. TV Screen Replacement (with an image)
13. Removal of Blemishes
14. Adjust Brightness
15. Contrast Adjustment
16. Remove Vehicle Registration/Licence Plates (if necessary)
17. Lawn/Grass Enhancement (if necessary)
18. Removal of Pool Cleaners (from pool water)
19. Light Fireplaces (if applicable)