Virtual Staging is the easiest way to increase buyer interest, by bringing empty rooms to life with fashionable, modern furniture. Virtual Staging is beneficial because it avoids the costs, time and labour associated with physically staging a home. We can add a luxury bed with side tables, rug, flowers, reading lamps and some modern artwork on the walls to bring an empty bedroom image to life. To save our customers time and money, our Virtual Staging service also includes our 19-Step image enhancement process for free, so you get the best results possible.
• Select from a variety of furniture style options to suit your market.
• A survey by Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corporation found that staged homes can sell for more than 6% above the asking price.
• Combine with our large Item Removal service to replace your existing furniture with modern, aesthetically pleasing furniture that is guaranteed to impress.
• Our editors have 12+ years of professional Virtual Staging experience.
• We go that ‘extra mile’ for our customers with our 19-Step process to ensure you get the best value for money possible.
• Our turn-around time for Virtual Staging is less than 24-36 hours, which is twice as fast as our competitors.
• We are also up to 20% cheaper than other major photo-editors.
• Our platform integrates with all major platforms, making managing your campaigns simple for you and your team.
Our 19-Step real estate photo-editing process:
1. HDR Bracketing (if applicable)
2. Window Replacement (if applicable)
3. Replacement of Outdoor Sky
4. Lens Distortion Correction
5. Vertical Straightening
6. Horizontal Straightening
7. Image Sharpening
8. Removal of Dust Spots
9. Simple Digital Clean/Basic De-clutter
10. White Balance Adjustment
11. Removal of Flash & Photographer Reflections
12. TV Screen Replacement (with an image)
13. Removal of Blemishes
14. Adjust Brightness
15. Contrast Adjustment
16. Remove Vehicle Registration/Licence Plates (if necessary)
17. Lawn/Grass Enhancement (if necessary)
18. Removal of Pool Cleaners (from pool water)
19. Light Fireplaces (if applicable)